over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established corporate services firm is seeking to employ a Review Assistant (Compliance). The chosen candidate will be using company standards to perform daily and ongoing testing of client files to ensure that these comply with internal procedures and also with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing client files and all supporting documentation and making sure they are compliant to regulatory requirements and internal procedures;
- Manage a timetable for compliance reviews of a number of client portfolios and carry out internal audit type reviews of client files in a timely manner;
- Prepare reports on the findings of the reviews and also follow up on your findings in a periodic manner;
- Maintain an organised and structured client filing system;
- Respond to queries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources
Qualifications and Skills:
- A smart and professional undergraduate looking for a great start in your working career within the corporate world
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Be neat and efficient