€16,000 - €20,000
11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The foreign owned company is operating in the finance sector and provides back office support to its parent company by providing client accounting and preparing financial reports and valuations. Due to the growing business and expansion plans, they are seeking to employ, on a full-time basis, a suitably qualified person to join our team as a review assistant. The role includes:
- Perform daily reviews, using company standards and ongoing testing of client files to ensure that these comply with internal procedures and with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Manage a timetable for compliance reviews of several client portfolios and carry out internal audit type reviews of client files
- Prepare reports on the findings of the reviews and follow up on the findings in a periodic manner
- Maintain an organised and structured client filing system
- Respond to enquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- A smart and professional undergraduate that is looking for a great start in working within the corporate world, or an administrator with a good working knowledge on compliance or legal related areas
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Excel with all 'paperwork', extremely precise, neat and efficient