7 months ago
A well-established Financial Institution is looking for a Remote Cloud Engineer.
Searching for an experienced Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud engineer with experience in planning, design, implementation, management and maintenance of applications within the cloud, this role will work closely with the development team to guide technology decisions and ensure systems are highly available, scalable, secure and meet compliance requirements.
The position is available remotely.
- Management of the AWS Cloud Infrastructure and various systems and services within it
- Recommend alternatives, trade-offs and impact analysis
- Working with technical teams to finalize specification related to the integration of various systems
- Identify system integration issues and propose work arounds and solutions
- Maintain existing and make recommendations regarding New and existing cloud-based infrastructure
- Understanding of the AWS and application landscape and make suggestions regarding the improvements
- Ensure system is highly available and scalable and make recommendations with action plans where it is not
- Scripting/Automation of functions within the environment as well as writing infrastructure as code
- Implementation of new technologies within the cloud infrastructure
- Proactive and Reactive monitoring of cloud services and applications running with the cloud environment
- Assist with deployments and debugging of applications within the cloud environment
- Maintenance and Implementation of security measures
- Maintenance and monitoring of the systems within the environment
- Maintenance and creation of documentation surrounding the environment
- Documenting best practices within the cloud environment
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Qualification related to cloud computing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong Critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Experience working within a Regulated environment (PCI, GDPR, etc)
- Ability to garner trust among project team and stakeholders
- The candidate must be living in Europe.