6 months ago
02 Dec 00:00
- Assist with preparation and implementation of Relationship Management Plan;
- Develop and expand the existing portfolio of clients to offer both Funds and Corporate Services;
- Identify new business leads on the local and international markets;
- Follow closely local and international regulatory updates that affect the industries we operate in and in particular our clients;
- Ensure prompt communication of new developments and business challenges throughout the organisation and the client base;
- Work on proposals in relation to new clients and new engagements. Your work will include scoping, costing, and initial client on-boarding and interactions;
- Proactively engage and grow the network of business partners;
- Analysis of data and tracking KPI’s mainly related to profitability.
- You hold a Degree in either Management, Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance;
- Experience working with a portfolio of private clients particularly in the field of Residence, Tax, Yachts and Aircraft, Trust and Foundations;
- Experience working in the competitive landscape within the financial services industry and overall awareness of the legal and regulatory environment in Malta;
- Flair to meet people and build business relationships;
- You have excellent sales techniques and building strong relationships with customers;
- You are autonomous, have strong organisational skills and abilities to adapt, great attention to detail, you have excellent listening skills and interpersonal skills. You also possess the highest personal and professional integrity.