10 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Specialising in corporate financing solutions, our client, a bank, is seeking an Relationship Manager, who will contribute to the development of the bank’s corporate book of business through successfully matching the funding requirements of corporate clients with the bank’s service offering, in line with its business strategy.
- Managing the credit facilities of Corporate Customers and servicing of facilities
- Preparing respective Credit Applications
- Assessing and recommending customers’ proposals
- Offering an excellent customer service to the Bank’s customers
- Preparing Corporate Reports and ad hoc matters for the head of corporate banking
- Possession of a Degree in related areas of Finance, Banking, Business Administration or Law
- Five years’ experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of corporate loans structuring including working capital loans and real estate financing
- Knowledge of other corporate products including Bank Guarantees
- Strong communication, analytical and financial skills
- Fluent in both Maltese and English
- Literacy in MS Office applications with a particular focus on Microsoft Excel