24 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Maintenance of the Regulatory Reporting Framework and ensuring reporting processes across the suite of returns.
- Lead the accurate production, review and approve the Entity's regulatory reporting and perform statistical reporting on a timely basis.
- Will be responsible for the contacts at the Regulator for regulatory reporting matters and address reporting queries appropriately on a timely basis.
- Responsible to maintain up to date knowledge of reporting requirements, regulatory changes and developments.
- Be a leader by delegating and managing the team members on day-to-day basis
- Be responsible for the Co-ordination and active involvement in IT automation projects that impact regulatory reporting.
- Contribute to the company’s management team on regulatory matters.
Qualifications and experience
- The ideal candidate must possess previous experience in Regulatory Reporting
- Must possess an accountancy qualification or equivalent.
- Ability to manage team members, proactively looking for and delivering continuous improvements
- Must have the capability of managing multiple deliverables to tight deadlines, in a highly controlled environment.
- Excellent communication skills