10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to join Alter Domus’ Management team in Malta. As a Manager you will occupy a key role in the organisation, you will take responsibility for a portfolio of high profile clients. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and expand the existing portfolio of clients to offer regulatory support services, with the intention to reach an ambitious growth plan;
- Follow closely local and international regulatory updates that affect the industries we operate in and in particular our clients;
- Draft and review Policies and Procedures, Registers, Business Risk assessments and compliance monitoring programmes of investment funds, asset managers and other licenced entities;
- Acting as a trusted advisor and consultant to our clients in terms of regulatory challenges;
- Develop our current systems and procedures to cope with the increased demand from our clients;
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the regulatory reporting;
- Review and challenge processes for the Regulatory Reporting deliverables in order to develop the controls in place;
- Ensure proper communication on regulatory changes throughout the organization;
- Act as a compliance officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer on various clients.
- You hold a Degree in Law, Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance;
- At least 4 years’ experience working in the field of Regulatory Services in Malta;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations;
- You show a high interest in regulatory and compliance topics.