27 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An international corporate services firm is seeking to employ Regulatory and Compliance Services Officer to join its Malta office.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations by assisting in the preparation of monitoring programmes.
- Assessing the compliance with procedures and regulations by carrying out periodic reviews.
- Drafting reports/ documentation in order to communicate any findings.
- Communicating and providing clients with solutions for queries through on going servicing of collective investment schemes and other entities.
- Liaising with regulators while also assisting with the licensing of regulated entities and keeping up to date with the regulatory changes.
- Assist in any project as asked by management while also attending board meetings.
- Keeping updated and renewal of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- In possession of a Degree in Financial Services, Law or any other relevant field.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Be familiar with the local regulatory framework of investments vehicles/ providers.
- Have strong organizational skills while also be attentive to detail.
- Have strong skills in client relationships.
- Be able to work in a fast growing international work environment.