6 months ago
20 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you a motivated self-starter? Are you good at maintaining momentum and multiple projects simultaneously? Do you have the know-how for analysing financial and/or regulatory information?
We're looking for a Regulatory Analyst to:
- Provide economic and regulatory input to develop GO’s positions on regulatory, competition and any other closely related matters.
- Give regulatory advice to other departments of the company
- Produce and present understandable reports on regulatory obligations in a timely manner.
- Compile data and transmit it in a timely manner to requesting regulatory authorities.
- Assist in dealing with queries from regulatory authorities.
- Assist the product development and launch process to ensure that regulatory requirements are met.
- Monitor and keep abreast of evolving regulatory issues.
- Negotiate with regulatory authorities the best possible market outcomes for GO.
- Co-ordinate the Regulatory Office’s financial and administrative matters.
- Undertake any other related tasks as directed by superiors.
You will be working within the Corporate Strategy and Business Planning team that has the responsibilities for regulatory reporting for GO therefore we are on the lookout for a proactive, dynamic and logical individual to join the team and quickly take on the above responsibilities.
It would be essential for you to have:
- An Honours Degree in economics, accountancy, management, public policy, law or a related qualification.
- Be able to work accurately and productively under pressure.
- Have a keen interest in regulation, policy and competition.
- Have initiative and organisational skills.
- Have excellent command of MS Excel.
- Have advanced analytical skills.
- Be equally able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese.
We would prefer if you'd also:
- Have previous work experience in a similar role.