Up to €30,000
over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Well established corporate services advisory firm is seeking to employ a Regulatory Advisor to strengthen the work of its Financial Services Unit.
Job duties include:
- Liaise with potential and existing clients; regulatory consultations
- Manage license applications process; due diligence, policies, drafting business plans and similar
- Act as a relationship officer between the licensee and the regulator ( MFSA )
- Ensure compliance to the existing regulation and that regular reporting obligations are met
- Follow local and international regulatory compliance novelties
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Minimum of 2 years of previous working experience withing the Financial Services industry
- In- depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the FS industry
- Good organisational and project management skills, able to delegate work and manage a team
- Excellent communication skills