about 1 year ago
05 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established corporate services firm is seeking to employ a Regulatory Adviser in the field of Gaming.
Job duties include:
- Follow up of the national regulatory compliance framework; monitoring and reviewing new developments
- Ownership of client accounts
- Advisory relating to client's licensing processess
- Regular support on regulatory and compliance issues
- Other ad-hoc associated to the position
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Minimum MQF Level 6 standard of education ( Bachelors ) in Commerce, IT, Finance, Law or similar
- Minimum of one year of previous experience in the gaming industry
- Keen interest in research - legal developments affecting gaming industry
- Team player