9 months ago
05 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established institution is seeking to employ a Regulatory Administrator for its Authorisation Department, to support a variety of daily tasks.
- Reviewing of applications to ensure that companies have submitted the required documentation
- Forward due diligence documents to the Investigations Department in respect of new applications, share and license transfer requests
- Process and issue approvals for employees and key officials and maintain information on database
- Draft and issue all licenses and renewal licenses
- Deal with applications requests
- Diploma in Business, Finance, Criminology or related subjects
- Previous experience in a compliance role will be considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to think and act Strategically
- Ability to take ownership