11 days ago
A well-established local entity is currently seeking to recruit a recruitment administrator on part time basis who shall form part of the HR Department and handle recruitment demands at group level.
- Taking ownership of the recruitment process from the beginning until contract stage
- Meeting section chiefs and managers to receive feedback about new vacancies
- Discussing salaries and other conditions of work with HR Manager
- Receiving CVs from agencies and sending them to respective managers
- Acting as an efficient go-between for internal parties and recruitment agencies for shortlisting, interview scheduling, filtering and follow ups
- Attending interviews and participating with relevant interview questions, depending on role and candidate
- Assisting the HR Manager in ad-hoc tasks, when required.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally in both Maltese and English
- Efficient organisational skills since the role entails different follows ups and priorities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role which requires efficiency and organising of tasks
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset