over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An Opportunity to work for a prime global allocator of capital to the Hedge Fund Industry. In this role you will work closely with the London based Investment team analysing information, preparing reports and maintaining and developing systems.
Responsibilities will include
- Collection and analysis of investment data and preparation of investment management, risk and client reports
- Maintaining, developing and automating investment management/risk analysis/client systems/databases/reporting tools
- Quantitative and statistical analysis of investment funds and related markets
- intermediate R and SQL programming skills
- VBA programming and debugging skills
- basic experience wrangling data from diverse APIs and protocols, such as Bloomberg, SOAP, REST, XML, http and other specialist financial risk softwares
- at ease with mathematical/statistical concepts such as geometric compounding, volatility, linear regression, correlation
- knowledge of basic financial markets concepts is highly preferable
- Graduate in finance/economics/computer science/data science/math/physics
- /statistics or similar
- Knowledge of finance and financial instruments as well as relevant work experience is highly beneficial
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Nikki at email@example.com