12 months ago
17 Jul 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille's client is looking for a statistical software program savvy recruit for their actuarial team to assist in data capture, transformation processes and the technical follow up.
- Optimising dataflows, developing dashboards, driving automation
- Developing and maintaining technical databases and reserving models (including data mapping tables), incorporating new products within the system and developing standard and ad hoc queries through industry standard programming languages
- Interpreting data and relevant trends, analysing results using statistical techniques and compiling reports for Management to facilitate decision making processes and product monitoring
- Direct involvement in end user testing of reporting developed for actuarial purposes
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- At least 2 years working experience in analytics
- Familiarity with statistical analysis programs, and programming languages such as (R software, VBA and SQL) and advanced knowledge in Excel and Database Access
- Familiarity with statistical modelling techniques
Find more Jobs in Malta