6 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A local bank is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Technical Analyst to ensure that all IT Deliverables go through assurance and testing cycles before reaching its customers
- Support the IT QA Engineer in setting team strategy and time bound deliveries.
- Build relationships and liaise with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Participate in an IT Governance framework and compliance.
- Willing to travel on occasion for training/conferences and managing supplier relations.
- Define and configure automated software tool/s to facilitate the software testing and maintain the automation framework.
- Perform a full range of tasks associated with the analysis, user acceptance testing, end-user training and post-implementation reviews of business related applications.
- Conduct post-mortem reviews on projects; defining, documenting and identifying gaps and improvements and inconsistencies.
- Ensuring that the solutions are also tested for compatibility with other legacy and external systems.
- A degree in Software Engineering or related area.
- Extensive Knowledge of the SDLC.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining defect tracking tools.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining a test automation framework and also defect tracking tools.