Competitive Daily Rate
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
about 1 month ago
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you enjoying working from home and is thinking about considering remote jobs?
One of our clients, a leader in the gaming industry is looking for QA Engineers who will be responsible to contribute to the development and maintenance of automated tests within an in-house built automation framework.
Together with product owners and backend developers, your role will consist of ensuring the highest software quality standards for the current and future products. You will be involved in the automation of tests for the client’s products, work in partnership with stakeholders to better understand their requirements and hence, define automation test cases.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic QAs who will share the passion for building and delivering great products.
- Design and implementation of automated tests
- Continuously design better and innovative ways to break software and identify potential problems
- Work along with the development teams to ensure the delivery of a high-quality product
- Play an active role in the ongoing requirement definition and growth of a product
- Work in an 80-20 time slice setup, where 20% of your effort will be devoted to the advancement of our tools and processes. You will be authorised to improve existing and build new test tools, research innovative test techniques and processes, and contribute towards open-source projects.
- You will get the possibility to rotate and work in different teams, learn and work with technologies and tools such as: Specflow, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Orleans, Avro, Octopus, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, JMeter and much more
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with at least one modern object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Good understanding of software testing processes and techniques
- We are looking for someone who can be multitask and autonomous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - including communicating cross-functionally and across management levels
If you are someone who:
- Is detail oriented,
- Learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Has a knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Has a strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Has a strong experience with:
- CI/CD pipelines, containerization
- API and messaging automation testing
- Open-source tools and resources
- Performance and security testing
Then don’t think twice as this opportunity is for you.