BTS - 1246
9 months ago
23 Nov 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
As a QA Engineer, you will be integral part of one of the Agile Teams participating actively in the software development life cycle and contributing with your knowledge and work in testing. You will be a great asset for the team boosting overall quality delivered.
If you are a great team player with experience in test automation, you love testing and the idea of working in a large organization, this is the job for you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The QA Engineer will be responsible to ensure development targets and measures are achieved.
At this scope the QA Engineer will:
- Work closely with Software Development, Architecture and Operations teams and all the other departments that might be affected by the product under test;
- Understand all the aspects of the business the product under test is connected to;
- Verify that requirements are clear and equally understood by the department requiring it and people who will have to implement it;
- Design and Review Test Cases based on requirements and non-functional features;
- Design and Implement automated tests;
- Perform regularly manual and automated testing;
- Report defects and suggest improvements employing the issue tracker in use within the Company;
- Keep good communication channel with Developers and Product Owner;
- Contribute to maintain a productive, collaborative and relaxed work environment.
- Deliver in accordance with agreed scope, acceptance criteria, time, financial and quality measures;
- Report and escalates in a timely manner during project;
- Identify risk in his/her business and take responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner;
- Perform other related duties as assigned;
- Collaborate with and support test team members.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.