over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
To join a multicultural team of IT experts motivated by challenge, working in an agile environment and within the financial services field, the QA Engineer will be responsible for writing test plans and executing them, automating the flow in order to evolve their regression testing strategy. The role is focused on innovation and involves development of their wealth management software suite including our online trading platform.
- Opportunity to build enterprise systems using the latest technologies
- Be part of a dynamic team with passion for IT
- Benefits & perks include: competitive salaries and performance-based bonus, opportunities for career progression, challenging projects, a welcoming office environment, health insurance, flexible hours & remote work, among others
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems
- Work closely with other team members to maintain a high standard of quality
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- Experience in end to end testing together with multiple teams
- Experience in writing test scenarios, test cases and test plans
- Experience in planning and writing automated tests using C# and SpecFlow or other similar tools (such as Gherkins)
- Experience using Attlasian tools set such as Confluence, Jira and Bamboo
- Experience using Automated deployment systems such as Octopus