about 1 year ago
29 Mar 00:00
Jobsplus Permit 489/2016
A Career Opportunity in Information Security
The increasing challenges brought about by the ever-evolving cyber threat landscape requires smart individuals who are passionate about the topic of Information Security and are eager to continue to grow and make a difference within Government’s ICT operations. Malta Information Technology Agency (MITA) is seeking dynamic and motivated individuals to work within its Information Security and Governance Department to fulfil the role of:
Project Team Leader Information Security Governance
- To uphold the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability of Government’s ICT assets. The selected candidates will directly contribute to the secure provisioning and upkeep of ICT solutions through the operation of a defined framework intended to safeguard Government’s digital assets and in doing so enhancing confidence in the Government’s services.
- Candidates must possess leadership skills, have sound security principles and prior exposure in areas relating to Information Security policy management and international Information Security standards. Experience relating to the fields of Information Security Risk Management and Business Continuity will be considered an asset.
- Eligible candidates must hold either of the following qualifications and/or experience in an ICT related area:
- A qualification (MQF Level 7 OR higher); OR
- A qualification (MQF Level 6) and an additional one-year experience; OR
- A qualification (MQF Level 5) and an additional three years' experience; OR
- A qualification (MQF Level 4) and an additional four years' experience; OR
- Five years' experience in a related area.
*Candidates’ qualifications, experience, and competencies will be assessed in line with the Agency’s Career Progression framework. The successful candidate may be engaged at either the standard level – Career Level 4 or the Senior level – Career Level 5.