over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille’s client in financial services is looking to recruit a Project Manager responsible for a number of IT projects and programmes
- Ensuring tasks are delivered efficiently and effectively adhering to all internal policies and procedures
- Planning and executing system reviews, so reporting gaps and inconsistencies, proposing re-alignment strategies along the necessary training programmes
- Designing and implementing process improvements
- Guiding staff in selecting software products, services and hardware
- Managing tasks associated with planning and delivery of business applications, including budget and resource planning
- Handling and overseeing agreed Change Programmes driven by the team to guarantee organisational success
- Promoting IT opportunities to the Bank
- Budgeting projects being delivered, being involved in the budget submission course
- Supporting the line manager in setting strategy, driving the delivery against a set of time constricted goals and deliverables
- Performing Supplier Management for the vendors under his/her purview
- Participating in the definition of an IT Governance framework and compliance.
- Four years experience in Project Management
- Familiarity in managing contractual agreements, budget management and resource planning and Microsoft Project Server
- Degree in IT Or Engineering or equivalent specialised training in technical management
- Certification in project management disciplines such as PRINCE2 Practitioner and/or PMP
- Ability to challenge the status quo and inspire others to identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- ITIL v3 certification and/or banking/accounting qualification considered an asset.