4 months ago
06 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Programme Manager together with their team of Developers, Analysts and Quality Assurance Testers, are responsible for implementation of enterprise information systems within BOV. The selected candidate will act as planner, organiser, problem-solver and change agent for projects involving new development, implementation of procured systems, systems integration and maintenance of existing systems. Interested candidates should possess:
- A degree in IT and/or a recognised professional IT qualification and at least 5 years’ experience managing projects in a corporate IT environment.
- IT project management skills including planning, monitoring and control, procurement, risk management, financial management, time management, quality management, human resource management, change management, problem-solving, and effective decision making under pressure.
- IT technical skills relevant to the software development life cycle, programming languages, and life cycle paradigms.
- Internationally recognised certification is required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation and interviewing skills.
- The ability to resolve conflict and good mediation skills.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
Interested candidates are requested to send us a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) on firstname.lastname@example.org, including the vacancy title in subject. Applications are to be received by e-mail by not later than Friday 14 February 2020. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence.