9 months ago
20 Aug 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Media platform company is currently looking for a Product Owner to joing their growin team. You will be working closely with their Technical Project Managers to support on the Commercial side of the business
- Monitoring and providing constant visibility of defect and feature status
- Writing progress, KPI and SLA performance reports
- Identifying requirements in the form of user stories to consider the necessary detail and being sure all the content is accessible to the development team
- Directing the planning product release plans and defining expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Dealing with the product backlog; managing and prioritising with business value
- Completing impact analysis and reviewing developed features
- Making product related decisions and working with the product management team to plan releases
- Ensuring reoccurring and repetitive failures are not repeated
- Implementing processes that improve efficiency in testing, developing and releasing updates.
- Working on the overall product road-map and competitively performing feature specific analysis
- Ensuring high functionality in the product health area (Quality, Scalability, Performance, Infrastructure needs)
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business in terms of understanding business priorities, communicating progress and managing expectations in line with the roadmap
- Participating in product council meetings and presenting any new changes and features to the business.
- Strong understanding of SaaS Technology and products
- A technical background with experience in SaaS solutions and CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Analytic ability and capable of confidently understanding the voice of the candidate/customer
- Exposure to a highly regulated industry, with an in-depth understanding of IT regulations around this being highly advantageous.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and fastidious attention to detail