over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you an ambitious and energetic individual looking to boost your career? GO's Digital Team is looking for a B2B Product Owner who will be reporting to the B2B Product Delivery Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Interface with GO’s business teams to gather and define requirements and agree upon project scope and objectives.
- Assume leadership role and ownership of GO’s B2B program while facilitating cost savings through process re-engineering.
- Work closely with the various business teams in aligning and prioritizing investment and execution priorities.
- Document progress, scoping pages, status of work assignments, including gathering effort estimates on the tasks required;
- Managing project lifecycle i.e. scope, acceptance and deployment based on agreed requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product by providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Assist manager in defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Work in an agile environment
The ideal candidate should preferably have:
- Working experience as a Scrum Product Owner
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a similar field, or Have good knowledge and experience of GO business processes, products and automated solutions
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications market, from both technical and business perspectives
- Demonstrated domain knowledge
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to manage expectations and mediate between the different stakeholders interests.
- Be able to work under own initiative and with minimal supervision.