7 months ago
23 Nov 00:00
Product Marketing Specialist - Mobile
The future belongs to the curious. Grow with us!
We are looking for a data-hungry individual, who is customer driven, has a passion for results and will strive to make GO a winner in the market through killer customer propositions and innovative product strategies.
As our Product Marketing Specialist, you will be a member of the Mobile Product Team, ensuring that we deliver the right product, at the right time to ensure an excellent customer experience.
A combination of curiosity and attention to detail will ensure you thrive in this position and help push business boundaries at the same time. As for the rest, we will teach you everything else you need to know. So as long as you’re ambitious and enthusiastic, this position is a great opportunity to grow within a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Have a graduate qualification in any related commercial/finance degree
- Must be a dynamic, result-oriented individual
- Can work under pressure
- Be intelligent with commercial acumen and capable of in-depth numerical analysis
- Be a team player
- Be a confident presenter in sales and customer forums
- A telecoms or ICT background
- Be familiar with Product Development lifecycles
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- To identify market needs in order to drive strategy
- To continually seek inputs and feedback from GO customers and frontline staff on product improvements and possible new offerings
- To understand the competitive landscape and GO’s positioning.
- Perform ongoing competitive benchmarking and propose timely reaction to new competitor launches to ensure competitiveness at all times
- To provide recommendations, based on the analysis, on the way forward
- Measure and feedback Mobile products results in terms of ROI and customer take-up monthly against pre-agreed KPIs and targets
- Work with other team members and key stakeholders to find innovative and new products and execution
- To take products through the company’s Product Development process to ensure they deliver an excellent Customer Experience
- To define clear product adoption processes for the successful take-up of key offerings
- To define, plan and drive CRM activities for increasing customer take-up across all sales and communications channels
- To ensure that the Sales function can sell these products and have had access to adequate training