BTS - 1259
6 months ago
23 Nov 00:00
You will work both on a strategic level, driving the product strategy for new features and functionality as well as on an operational level with implementation of select parts of the product road-map.
You will stay ahead of the game, keeping up-to-date view of the competitiveness of the Sports Product Portfolio vs our competitors across geographies and based on your research you will identify and assess opportunities for improvements in our Sports Product portfolio.
The Product Manager role for Sportsbook is a crucial role sitting in our Product Department and with frequent interaction with teams such as Trading, Tech., Commercial. Together with the rest of the team you will work to achieve the industry’s best customer experience for Sports.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you have a real passion for Sportsbook, we are the place to be! With our very own Sportsbook Platform and Trading Team, we are one of the strongest operators on the market! With continuous growth on the horizon, you will be part of the dynamic and exciting ride to strengthen the Sportsbook Product at Betsson Group.
Some areas you will be involved with:
- Support in developing product strategy and vision for Betsson Group’s Sport product portfolio;
- Drive product development initiatives – From strategy, concept development, requirements definition, user testing / commercial validation;
- Continuously update the product roadmap for Sports in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, ensuring roadmap items are properly defined, evaluated and prioritised;
- Manage the backlog of work for select items towards development teams, ensuring the backlog is properly organised, prioritised and up-to-date;
- Establish product KPIs/performance tracking, ensuring mechanisms are in place to properly track and report on these KPIs and that these are properly communicated;
- Communicate on product releases and the status of product roadmap items to the wider organisation;
- Represent the product domain in cross-functional project teams.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Product Management; you should have a solid Product Management background with (at the very least), 7 years experience within Sportsbook (supplier/operator side);
- Industry relationships – You know your way around the igaming industry and have strong relationships with suppliers within Sportsbook;
- Your Sportsbook knowledge is second to none; you will be keeping up-to-date on products and offerings in the ever changing market;
- Collaborating with different functional teams across different sites; it's crucial you have experience within a large, global igaming company as you will be working with product owners, development teams, commercial teams and trading teams.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.