3 months ago
05 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The Product Manager, New Markets will primarily be responsible for scoping out new market opportunities across all product verticals, evaluating potential platform providers for market entry, and managing the continuous improvement of the products servicing these markets where delivered through third parties. For markets which are to be serviced through our in-house platforms, the Product Manager will take on a less active role in the delivery and handover to internal product development following the assessment stage.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be working on different new markets, across different verticals and most importantly behind the scenes of our most successful betting and gaming products.
In this role you will:
- Lead the product discovery process for new market opportunities to produce detailed scope assessments, identify key product success factors, and establish product requirements and priorities for each market across all product verticals.
- Evaluate third-party gaming and betting platform suppliers and conduct make or buy assessments for market entry (i.e. whether to enter with our in-house platforms or through B2B suppliers), including activities such as:
- Assisting with requests for proposal by defining the requirements and any other conditions on which proposals from potential suppliers are to be based;
- Evaluating the proposals received in collaboration with the procurement team and stakeholders;
- Working with internal tech teams to understand the feasibility for using our in-house platforms and internal dependencies and costs for external solutions;
- Producing reports and recommendations for decision making.
- Assist with the development of business cases for new market opportunities.
- Manage the delivery from external suppliers by fostering positive working relationships, setting clear expectations, and collaborating on delivery plans.
- Produce detailed specifications and acceptance criteria against which suppliers are to deliver and provide cost estimates for new development requests.
- Participate in user acceptance testing to help ensure what has been developed matches the brief.
- Manage the backlog of work with suppliers for products as assigned responsibility for, establishing roadmaps and plans against established budgets.
- Continuously analyse and gather information on product performance to identify opportunities for product improvements and innovation.
- Actively identify and follow up on opportunities for obtaining synergies from new product developments across different markets.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams, acting as the delivery representative on behalf of external suppliers communicating progress to a wider internal audience and as a product advisor.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a product owner or product manager in iGaming.
- Strong communication, presentation and planning skills.
- Analytical mind-set and confident working with data to drive product decisions.
- Results-oriented with strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Team player able to foster positive working relationships across the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Experience working with sports betting products.
- Experience working with online gaming platforms.
- Experience working with remote development teams.
- Experience managing suppliers.
- Technical background.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with any non-European markets.
- A relevant academic degree or certifications from a reputable body.