13 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be supporting the growth strategy for one of our clients.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing product management activities to provide optimum products for the firm's customers whilst generating revenues.
- Carrying out research to determine customer needs and expectations to develop new products
- Providing market-driven input to individual product plans and strategy and managing the product's life cycle by analysing product direction, pricing, profit plans and product development
- Monitoring and analysing data pertaining to products and competitive markets to provide insights, observations, and recommendations to obtain goals
- Assisting with the preparation of product training presentations and other various internal presentations
- Creating necessary product sales support and training information, including product feature summaries, competitive evaluations, and pricing comparisons
- Providing the marketing team with information for promoting products and assisting with the development of the marketing strategy
- Providing support to resolve quality issues and drive changes that affect P&L
- Participating in user/customer observation and taking an active role in leading some efforts
Skills and Experience Required:
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Product Management
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese