21 days ago
Are you a Product Manager interested in the fintech sphere? If so, our client is interested in your profile.
You will be responsible for delivering the organisation product vision and strategy, as established by the Head of Product.
- Managing the Product lifecycle by actively driving the product and respective features, from requirements, through development, up to go-to-market
- Contributing to the work of the Product function, by sharing the product’s vision and strategy, and reflecting this in delivered initiatives
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining project timelines across multiple internal and external departments.
- Working alongside technical (including Software Engineers and Business Intelligence) and non-technical teams to collaboratively translate requirements into launchable product features.
- Representing the customer’s needs when participating in discussions with the different stakeholders involved at the different stages of the lifecycle.
- Tracking the effectiveness of the launched solution and identify potential product refinement.
- Pro-actively identify and suggest product enhancements based on your understanding of current market trends and competitive players.
- Sharing product-knowledge, both internally and externally to stakeholders and clients
Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in tech/IT disciplines
- Solid previous Product experience in technology is a must
- Experience in financial services, with a focus on payments, is considered an asset
- Be proficient in the available product features
- Be proficient in Excel, SPSS, Modeler or other projection tools
- Be able to commercialize technical products and product features
- Strong customer focus: embracing a client-centric approach to deliver solutions that primarily effectively address customer needs and are aligned to the Product vision set by the Business.
- Strong technical skills and business acumen – proven ability to execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to go-to-market and business strategies.
- Polished communication skills and excellent use of language when conversing with clients and/or technical departments
- Ability to condense complex technical concepts into non-technical language for internal and external stakeholders