about 1 month ago
Established firm in Malta with offices abroad is currently looking for Product Manager who will be the key driver in coordinating the end-to-end delivery of products.
- Managing the Product lifecycle by actively driving the product and respective features, from requirements, through development, up to go-to-market
- Contributing to the work of the Product function, by sharing the product’s vision and strategy, and reflecting this in delivered initiatives
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining project timelines across multiple internal and external departments.
- Working alongside technical (including Software Engineers and Business Intelligence) and non-technical teams to collaboratively translate requirements into launchable product features.
- Representing the customer’s needs when participating in discussions with the different stakeholders involved at the different stages of the lifecycle
- Working alongside commercial teams to execute the feature launch roll-out plan, ensuring internal and external training is set-up and set go-to-market targets are reached.
- Tracking the effectiveness of the launched solution and identify potential product refinement
- Pro-actively identify and suggest product enhancements based on your understanding of current market trends and competitive players.
- Sharing product-knowledge, both internally and externally to stakeholders and clients.
Skills and experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred)
- Solid previous Product experience in technology is a must
- Be proficient in the available product features
- Be able to commercialize technical products and product features
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong customer focus: Embracing a client-centric approach to deliver solutions that primarily effectively address customer needs and are aligned to the Product vision set by the Business
- Strong technical skills and business acumen
- Good communication skills