about 1 year ago
01 Apr 00:00
Are you a sprinter? We are looking for an experienced Product Delivery Manager to join our Digital Team. In this position you will be reporting to the Senior Manager - Business Product Delivery.
Here is a glimpse of what you what you will be doing:
- Interface with GO’s business teams to gather and define requirements and agree upon project scope and objectives;
- Assume leadership role and ownership of GO’s projects while facilitating cost savings through process re-engineering;
- Work closely with the various business teams in aligning and prioritizing investment and execution priorities;
- Document progress, scoping pages, status of work assignments, including gathering effort estimates on the tasks required;
- Managing project lifecycle i.e. scope, acceptance and deployment based on agreed requirements;
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product by providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities;
- Manage a team of product owners;
- Work in an agile environment.
You should preferably have:
- 5 years’ experience as Scrum Product Owner / Business Analyst and/or Project Management;
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a similar field;
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications market, from both technical and business perspectives;
- Demonstrated domain knowledge;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team to address complex technical problems;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to manage expectations and mediate between the different stakeholders interests;
- Be able to work under own initiative and with minimal supervision.