about 1 month ago
- Responsible for the management and day to day running of the affairs of the Company.
- Assuming fully the general duties of director as per the Maltese Law.
- Risk management and internal controls.
- In charge of the office in Malta.
- Maintain accounting and bookeeping record of the company’s transaction.
- All necessary filing with inland revenue, tax payment and declarations.
- Salary and payroll/social security contributions.
- Advise on cost and management control quarterly to the BOD.
- Reconcile receivables and payables.
- Advise on the necessary submission platforms regarding accounting and financial disclosures necessary for the company and its clients.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts if necessary.
- Preparation of FS.
- Coordination of yearly audit.
- All necessary registration pertaining to taxes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the accounting field in Malta.
- ACCA/MIA qualified.