about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Firm in financial services providing advisory mainly in investment and wealth is currently looking for a Platform Support Officer.
As a 1st line support role the chosen candidate will be primarily supporting the company’s main wealth management platform including supporting its development, business use and adoption. The platform is the core of the organization's client information and processes which means that it is used by all staff at all levels.
- Troubleshooting Platform issues using a variety of support tools including remote administration on workstations, laptops and virtual desktops,
- Test and develop test-scripts in line with Platform version upgrades and changes within the Industry,
- Carry out user account tasks on the main company platform (XPLAN),
- Following defined processes in terms of incident logging and ticketing ensuring tasks are completed and resolved within agreed timeframes,
- Raising issues with suppliers when needed and tracking progress,
- Provide regular updates on support tickets to the line,
- Support the roll-out of new applications and working on projects as required by the business,
- Identification of regular issues and creation of user self-help guides to make users more self-sufficient.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Ability to:
- maintain confidentiality with regards to information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems,
- manage multiple concurrent activities and to effectively prioritise workloads,
- work with, communicate and train people possessing differing levels of knowledge and from all levels in the organisation.
Find more jobs in Malta