about 1 year ago
31 Jul 00:00
An international group specialized in high luxury travel and hotels is looking to hire a PHP Software Developer.
They are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Interact with our stakeholders and product manager
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Write “clean”, well-designed code to blend in with the rest of the team.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP and a popular framework (Symfony, Zend Framework)
- Excellent knowledge of OOP principles, strong MVC structure knowledge
- Strong MySQL knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in working with Git and SVN
- Experience in working with a CMS (WordPress, Contentful, etc)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- A good understanding of React is highly appreciated
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant
- Experience with NoSql databases (e.g.: MongoDB)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly online on the Castille Website or contact Deeya for further details.