about 1 year ago
27 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Leading regulatory institution is looking to employ a Personal Assistant.
- Be the first contact point to greet guests and delegations upon arrival at the premises;
- To prepare and draft correspondence;
- Take minutes during meetings;
- Make necessary travel arrangements as guided by the Chief Officer;
Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills;
- Fluent in spoken Maltese and English;
- An academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 5 or better
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role (if you do not have the necessary qualifications, a minimum of 7 years working experience is a must)