about 1 year ago
27 Jan 00:00
Leading regulatory institution is looking to employ a Personal Assistant.
- To be the first point to greet guests and delegations;
- To prepare and draft correspondence;
- To prepare meeting papers;
- Taking minutes during meetings;
- Make necessary travel arrangements;
- To maintain calendar events and meetings pertaining to the respective department
- NQF level 5 (anything above would be considered an asset)
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a similar role.
- If you do not meet the necessary qualifications you must have at least 7 years experience in a similar role.