over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client, a leading international ICT company, is looking to hire a People Business Partner Senior for its Mauritian Team based in Ebene.
The People Business Partner Senior provides support to leaders and employees across the Organisation and partners with them to drive our People culture. The People Business Partner Senior also acts as People Connect Representative and is the go-to resource for human resource related matters including policies interpretation, pay, benefits, transport, employee systems, programs, processes, on boarding, employment verification and general how-tos
- Be the first point of contact to employees & management for any people related issues
- Ability to quickly build trust and credibility with all levels of employees & management, and develop a reputation for impeccable integrity, trustworthiness, wise judgment and confidentiality
- Support business goals, strengthen organizational effectiveness, impact performance, morale, retention, motivation, employee engagement, and promote the development of employees and managers
- Maintain an effective and respected relationship with the management team and assist them with delivering results
- Actively engage with all levels of employees to create and sustain a solid relationship network, maintain a reliable pulse on organization dynamics and behaviors that affect employee engagement and culture
- Proactively recommend remedial actions to management where concerns may arise or patterns of employee issues could emerge
- Provide employee relations support & participate in investigations
- Swiftly resolve disputes and find solutions to problems
- Coordinate and disseminate employee communications
- Regularly review existing HR policies & procedures and implement changes required in line with local employment law. Bring in new policies & procedures where necessary.
- Participate and support internal employee committees and drive a people culture within the organization.
- May coordinate and/or facilitate people/legal skills training to address identified competency gaps within the business
- Assist as Back up of transport arrangements for mid & night shift employees as well as coordination of the medical insurance of employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years HR experience with a focus in consulting/partnering on HR issues with managers and employees within an HR department
- Must have demonstrated skills in partnering with management and employees in areas of conflict resolution, employee relations, change management, and performance management
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively and to direct staff
- Must be able to develop strong relationships
- Business acumen
- Exceptional communications skills (both English & French), including written, presentation and strong listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment and effectively manage multiple projects
- Strong Excel and Microsoft office skills required
- Flexible and willing to work mid shift hours (11:30am to 8:30pm)
- Having worked in a global fast paced environment an advantage
Interested Candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You may also contact Deeya for more details on this opportunity. We reserve the right to contact only relevant candidates for the next steps.