45,000 - 50, 000 Euro
10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Job duties include:
- Manage the provision of pensioner trustee services
- Act as the point of contact for external advisors to differentiate the service proposition via technical solutions and expertise
- To deliver appropriately targeted training to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with company procedures, statutory legislation and regulations
- Be engaged in ensuring that the pensions administration systems are effective, efficient and compliant
- Oversee and/or assist with research or technical issues relative to regulatory and/or administrative issues.
- Ensure technical sign off to new or amended procedures and documentation thus maintaining integrity of product documents and information provided.
- Degree level education
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong managerial and organisational skills
- Experience with the Pensions technical market is essential, be it SIPP/SSAS, occupational, QNUPS or QROPS. APMI qualification or equivalent is desirable