over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the world’s leading International Pensions providers is currently seeking to employ a Pensions Team Leader in its Malta division.
In your role as Pension Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Advisers throughout the world, in particular Europe, the Far East and the Middle East.
Reporting to the Head of Administration, the selected candidate will:
- Have team management duties, including day-to-day oversight and reviewing administration tasks completed by the Senior Pensions Administrator for a given portfolio of advisers and clients, ensuring conformance with turnaround time and policies and procedures in line with the Company and Regulatory standards.
- Provide administration support for more complex areas of the day-to-day administration, and deal with a wide range of queries from adviser and members.
- Be responsible for productivity oversight and individual performance appraisals.
- Action issues arising from non-standard queries and policies.
- Coach and develop team members, as well as focus on the development of their technical knowledge.
- Participate in a range of projects.
Experience / qualifications
The selected candidate would ideally:
- Be experienced in pension administration or have a Financial/Legal background with 2+ years’ experience within the Finance industry.
- Hold a qualification up to degree level and/or working towards a pension or other relevant financial service or insurance qualification
- Have experience managing people
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Ability to set out processes and communicate these effectively across the organisation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines