10 months ago
30 May 00:00
A leading international pensions provider, is currently seeking to employ a Pensions Investment Analyst in its Malta division. As part of a team of analysts you will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing of investment instructions in a variety of pension portfolios on behalf of the members. You will also assist in a number of projects relating to investments held within the various schemes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Have investment analysis duties, including the day-to-day review and analysis of the investment dealing instructions, ensuring conformance with turnaround times and policies and procedures in line with the company and regulatory standards
- Perform administration tasks including the placing of dealing instructions against tight timescales.
- Action issues arising from non-standard queries and polices.
- As your experience and knowledge grows, provide support with more complex investment related queries internally and also from advisers and investment partners.
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a Degree in Finance, specialising in Investment related subjects.
- Any previous experience in an investment related role would be considered an asset.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Understanding of asset classes, fund legal structures, asset allocation, investment risk.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Strong business communication skills with fluent English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular advanced Excel.