over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A company that is a leading financial adviser, is currently looking for a Pensions Administrator.
- To provide a professional service to both new and existing clients and assist in the servicing of these clients.
- To provide full support to the advisers which will include the submission and processing of new business, organising transfers in and investing the funds.
- To provide an ongoing service to clients which will include processing retirement benefits, obtaining illustrations, preparing paperwork for client meetings and ensure that all information is available for appointments, as well as maintaining the back office system, dealing with client queries and producing annual reviews.
- Planning and organizing: time management, organized and assertive to work effectively
- Identifying best solutions: Using experience to identify and propose best solutions for our clients
- Teamwork: being able to work effectively with others and contribute towards the team
- Client focus: prioritizing accordingly to meet our client needs
- Communication: effective verbal and non-verbal communication, clear terminology and expression
- Performance focused: high level of attention to detail and taking pride in delivering high-quality work
- Previous experience as a pension's administrator with international pension scheme or an overseas trust company specialising in QROPS and QNUPS will be considered an asset.
- UK Financial services experience is preferred and must include investment and pensions.
- Experience of IRESS software would be useful.