about 1 month ago
A well established financial services company is currently looking for a Payroll professional to join its team.
- Preparation and compilation of a portfolio of clients' monthly payrolls
- Assisting in the collection and reviewing of timesheets, overtime, allowances, vacation leave and sick leave data, and inputting them into the payroll system in order to issue end-of-month pay in a timely manner
- Assisting in personal tax matters
- Other ancillary office administration duties
- Conscientious individual, with years of experience in a similar post and a good standard of education.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with a meticulous approach to work.
- Candidates must be capable of working under pressure and as part of a team.
- A good command of English and computer literacy in office applications is also required.