€30,000 - €35,000
about 1 month ago
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the daily maintenance of the Time & Attendance Module being made by the Payroll Assistants.
- Supporting the payroll assistants and the HR in any tax/payroll related queries.
- Will be responsible for the compiling and submitting monthly and yearly FSS submissions.
- Effectively coordinate and perform the payroll function, and ensuring that standard payroll guidelines are documented
- Ensure that payments made are in line with legal requirements (i.e. employment & IRD regulations).
- Perform payroll adjustments related to employees’ remuneration by the end of each month.
- Ensure payroll as well as KPI and Accounting reporting, are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Compiling and analysing statistical reports required by Management.
- Ensuring confidentiality on employee information is maintained at all times.
- Keeping abreast of changes in employment legislation and suggest measures to address gaps between current practices.
- Carrying out any other duties within the payroll function as directed by the CFO.
- Acts as a reliver for the payroll clerk in his/her absence.
- Good understanding of employment and other related legislation;
- A high level of computer literacy, especially in the use of Excel Office Automation tools;
- Must possess a minimum of two years’ experience in a Payroll environment with knowledge of HR databases preferably, the Dakar Time & Attendance and The Dakar Payroll Software Systems.
- Must possess an HR/Accountancy-related qualification, or equivalent.