about 2 months ago
An international bank is looking to recruit a Payments Officer to join the Payments Department.
- Print and execute payment instructions as well as credits received from clients’ accounts.
- Making sure customers are compliant to payment procedures.
- Responding and following up with queries by corresponding with clients.
- Keeping up to date with regulations and directives related to the job directly and/or affecting the industry.
- Drafting and issuing of audit reports.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, or relevant qualifications.
- A minimum of one year experience is required.
- Be able to meet deadline and managing clients’ requirements in a timely manner.
- Possess a good IT knowledge.
- Be proficient in the English language both oral and written