10 months ago
18 Feb 00:00
Are you driven by challenges and have a passion for the digital world? Do you have an eye for details, an investigative skill, desire to learn, develop?Are you ready to be part of an essential department and successful team? If your answer is yes, then you might be who we are looking for!
As a Payments and Fraud Analyst you are responsible for the analysis of customer accounts to counteract fraudulent behaviour and to proactively minimise fraud trends through regular analysis of customer accounts. Betsson Group operate 17 brands and you will process payments for all our clients from the different brands and make sure any issues that arise from these transactions are dealt with in a timely and professional manner. The Payments and Fraud team is a team of 27 people and is a part of the Operations Department.
- Process payments for BML Group clients, along with any issues that arise from these transactions in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure fraudulent transactions are spotted and handled swiftly in order to minimize losses and mitigate repercussions.
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments.
- Use acquired skills to research and discover/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft and Phishing.
- Work together with Betsson Technologies and other departments in order to continuously improve internal systems and enhanced capabilities, throughout.
- Work with other areas of the department professionally and efficiently.
The role is shift based (Monday to Sunday). It is important that you are able to work flexible hours that include both day and night shifts as well as working on weekends and public holidays.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Soaking up information and already have a grounding in the iGaming industry
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other relevant software
- Speaks a multitude of languages including fluent English.
- Passion for iGaming.