€25,000 - €30,000
over 1 year ago
27 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An international bank is seeking a Payment Services Officer who will form part of the Operations team and will be mainly responsible for handling and reporting the day to-day payment operations for business transactions and assisting with back office and other bank operational duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling and processing daily SWIFT and SEPA funds transfer transactions;
- Ensuring all incoming/outgoing payments are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with the Bank’s standard operational procedures and compliance requirements;
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on internal and external payment transaction enquiries;
- Handling of all back-office duties related to payment transactions;
- Daily nostro/vostro account reconciliations;
- Performing other routine duties in support of back-office and other bank operational functions as required.
Required Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- 2-3 years' relevant work experience in payment services including SWIFT
- In possession of a Diploma or Degree in Banking and Finance or related field
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Be highly analytical and organised
- Ability to work effectively within a small team of highly dedicated and committed professionals
- Previous experience in trade finance banking operations will be considered an asset