almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The individual is responsible for management of the operation of the business and support of senior management in their day to day role from an operational aspect.
The Operations manager will play a key role in assisting on a new IT Platform delivery and designated stakeholder responsible for deliveries of key projects.
- Managing and supporting the Business in the day to day operations of the Business and for gaining in depth knowledge of the processes in a prescribed regulatory environment across multiple jurisdictions. Challenging and seeking opportunities to increase efficiencies
- Support the Business by acting as the business contact for all IT and process change requests, understanding the business needs, liaising with IT in communication of the request and in the testing through to go live with the Business
- Responsibility for the Management and delivery of specific projects as assigned
- In conjunction with the Business, scheduling all known bulk communications and regulatory reporting requirement and working closely with the business in managing the generation and rollout of such communication and reports, from an operational aspect.
- Supporting the Business in the issuing of all bulk Member or Financial Adviser communications /information requests. Acting as the contact between the business function and IT in ensuring the successful delivery of the communication.
- Responsibility as a Stakeholder for specific key deliveries and defined projects as part of the overall project plan for the IT Platform delivery.
- Working closely with IT in relation to overseeing and managing User Testing through to completion and in the planning and implementation of the Data Migration of information from current system successfully.
- Assisting the HR role with regard New Joiners and leavers, primarily with regards registering/de-registering IT requirement and other supports as required by HR.
- Previous experience in the Pensions or Finance industry, in an Operation or Administration Management role is preferable.
- Highly Analytical and Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to structure and run projects
- Self-driven and ability to question
- Ability to work well within a team environment.