€42,000 - €45, 000
4 days ago
Well established international educational institution is seeking to employ an Operations Manager for its educational facility in Malta. The Operations Manager will be responsible for improving the efficiency of the organization. The ideal candidate will be a good problem solver who exhibits leadership qualities, has an excellent command of the English and Maltese language.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for all aspects of student study visa, compliance and rapport with foreign/local authorities.
- Serve as primary liaison with local government agencies.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Running a safe, injury/accident free workplace.
- Assist students with resolving problems.
- Work closely with senior management to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Have proven knowledge/experience of working with Higher Education in Malta
- Effective leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines