27 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of Malta's leading manufacturing companies is seeking an Operations Manager. Reporting to the CEO the chosen candidate will be responsible for various departments and teams.
- Overseeing the overall manufacturing process, supervising and directing the technical personnel responsible for every stage of production to ensure the manufacture of high quality etc.,
- Planning, developing and directing the implementation of business strategy within the operations department
- Developing annual business plans, budgets and Key Business Indicators, monitoring their progress and implementation to ensure that targets and strategic objectives
- Leading, facilitating and providing input to the Engineering Manager with regards to plant expansion, equipment upgrading and installation of new equipment
- Ensuring that the manufacturing facilities are continuously up to the required Food Safety and Hygiene local legislative and international franchise requirements
- Monitoring the Environmental objectives for the Department and Company, ensuring necessary structure (employees, resources etc.) are set up to achieve these objectives
The ideal candidate will be a experienced qualified Engineer with FMCG manufacturing experience