8 months ago
28 Oct 00:00
Castille Labs has a partnership opportunity with one of its client, a strong brand providing a range of diverse services and products across Mauritius. Candidate will be based in Port Louis.
As a system engineer operating and scheduling on a multi-site perimeter, you will be in charge of maintaining the Group's production plan in operational condition and will participate in the numerous evolutions projects.
- Design, implement and maintain the production plan under CONTROLM
- Design, implement and maintain supervision under NAGIOS
- Design, implement and maintain the VEEAM Backup Plan
- Ensuring an evolutionary and corrective maintenance according to the technical evolutions of the company
- Participate in the definition of the functional and technical requirements on the various elements of the information system
- Automate the company's current processes
- Supervise the different elements of the information system
- Design and enforce procedures
- Graduate of a higher education type Bac + 4 and/or an experience of over 2 years, acquired on positions
- Knowledge of security requirements
- Technical Skills : Windows, Linux, Scheduling, Supervision.
- CONTROL M +++
- NAGIOS ++
- LINUX CENTOS
- WINDOWS SERVER